Midnhight Muse  

Posted by Karn


To change the love-tormented sorta theme that this blog has taken, here's a digression from all the "profundity". We're f'n 21 for christ's sake
Follows thus, a list of few people, in this case, those broadly related to entertainment; whom I would like to have a beer with.

Yea, beer(s). What better setting than a nice bar with good music playing to sit down and chat with some folks I find supremely fascinating and who I'd really like to get to know, talk random stuff, get smashed and take a nice little booze-snap. Infact, I propose we all have a list like it. Maybe at some subliminal level, we already do ?


Sacha Baron Cohen
David Blaine
Johnny Depp
Roger Federer
AR Rehman
Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson
George Carlin
Robin Williams and Jim Carrey
Aamir and Shahrukh
Anurag Kashyap and Vishal Bhardwaj

those are all I can think of, for now. Reason for selection ? on request.

Oh, and on a side note; a notch above these famous names, would always be dad. I think there's no bigger privilege to a boys' becoming a man, than the joy of being able to have a drink with his pops.

peace
and cheers.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at Tuesday, June 02, 2009 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I'd agree with most of those, except David Blaine. I dunno whether I'll find him fascinating or freaky

June 2, 2009 at 7:19 AM

pretty good list, add mika hakkinen for me.

June 3, 2009 at 1:30 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
June 3, 2009 at 8:41 PM

@Ashu: Yea, I can understand that. In fact, I feel he does that freaky-bit on purpose.

@Siddhi: I have no clue how your comment got deleted :/

June 10, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Devesh Nigam

September 11, 2009 at 1:17 PM

"Devesh Nigam"

enough said

September 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM

Post a Comment