Posted by Karn

Why the fuck did I keep this stupid title for the blog ?

Is it just me or do you too look at yourself from a few years ago and go, "what a punk"

Maybe I thought the fancy words together would sound smart.


I feel sometimes the great divide, within
Makes it easy to blend in anywhere. But makes one as much a misfit, as popular.

people are so entertaining. I probably look creepy when sometimes I'm just looking around observing them.

I thought " oh shit how how big does that boy look since i last saw him as a kid !" and then i thought " oh shit how fucking old am i to be saying shit like that already. when did i
become, old .. er .. ish ?
this is a new feeling.

Every man should grow a beard once.
It liberates
and you'd be taken by how much people react to it
nothing says more " I don't give a shit " than a beard.

Is it not a curse, for when a photographer looks at something beautiful, the first thought that comes to his mind is
" how good would this look in a picture !"

or maybe I'm just rambling

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 at Sunday, August 15, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I am interested to know what inspired this post

August 17, 2010 at 7:07 AM

I'm eagerly listening.

August 19, 2010 at 11:00 PM

You doped rambler

January 12, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Post a Comment