Shatranj Ke Anaari  

Posted by Karn in ,


Now that the black pawn is two squares up .. i think. Scratch the beard.

A lot of possibilties here.
Should I go for another pawn move, or perhaps be more aggresive;
bring out the knight ?

Maybe I move a pawn from in front of the bishop or rook,
and then use either of those two eventually.
They have unique characteristics that I could employ.

Should probably wait until I use the Queen though.
Don't want to reveal evverything in the very beginning.
Wait, but do I let know that I've already calculated my move
by acting fast,
or do I pretend I'm still thinking; being patient. Aloof.
But then the longer I take in thinking, the longer I give away.
What if because of that extended time I granted,
a move is made that I didn't see coming ? Spoils the plan ? my strategy ?

Maybe castling is a good idea. That way, I know I'll be safe,
for a while atleast.
But I've done that before, its rather defensive really.

So by the end of it; I either lose, or get the mate.
Damn I hate this game.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 at Monday, May 25, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Let the games begin

May 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM

nice analogy there

August 30, 2009 at 12:56 AM

Post a Comment