Happiness in Slavery.  

Posted by Unknown in ,

Smile at me,
Clench me.

Spread in me,
Eat me.

Piss on me,
Own me.

Lick my chest,
Bite me.

Caress my hair,
Slap me.

Get naked,
Rape me.

Get far,
Tear me.

Get buried,
Drug me.

Get company,
Behead me.

Promise me,
Shit me.

Fuck me,
Kill me,
Fuck me,

Happiness in slavery.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 23, 2009 at Monday, November 23, 2009 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Too much said in too small a meter. Truly amazing, buddy. (Though I must admit I was shocked by the line 'Piss on me')

February 12, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Hey,
The appreciation is appreciated. When I wrote this though, I was pretty shocked by myself. I wanted to reflect that into the poem.

February 14, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Post a Comment